Published on March 20th, 2018 | by Biz Books
March 2018 Buffoonery Workshops with Trilby Jeeves
BizBooks.net is pleased to support Buffoonery Workshops with Trilby Jeeves – coming to Vancouver on March 24th and March 25th.
Crack open your unique BOUFFON, romp with a BOUFFON family, embrace your lovely imperfections and never experience the world the same way again.
Through the unique technique of “Buffoonery” the performer has an opportunity to explore extreme play so as to be highly in touch with her/his body. This play can be translated over to scene or monologue work.
For the non-actor, exploring “Buffoonery” can free you to a place of stronger self confidence and fun freedom. It can also be a great tool for team-building.
BENEFITS TO FINDING YOUR INNER BOUFFON
- Getting out of your head and away from that inner critic
- Gaining a freer, in the moment and a more connected performance
- A tool to make you “director proof” (Have you had a director that just doesn’t seem to draw out your best performance?)
- A tool to deepen your play
- Knowing your full limits (it’s easier to pull back, than to put on)
- Rediscovering the joy of “play”
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT!
- A safe place to explore
- Introductory exercises to connect you with the others
- Finding your bouffon with the others
- Laughing a lot
- Sweating a lot
- Forgetting about the time, and your inner critical voice
- Experiencing exercises/play that will reveal more about you to you
- Finding your bouffon, a friend forever
- Discovering a very playful way to explore subtext of scene/monologue work
“The Buffoonery Acting Workshop”
Gaining a useful tool for truthful, focused performances for actors, singers, & performers.
“The Buffoonery Team-Building Workshop”
Building self confidence, renewing your sense of play and enhancing work with colleagues.
“The Buffoonery Wellness Workshop”
Learning to laugh at oneself to heal, to embrace your foibles, and brighten the serious in your life.
Pricing: $180 per participant
For bookings, please visit BuffooneryWorkshops.com/workshops